Monday, February 28, 2011

no use :(

I asked:
"The default hearing is between FMEP and the payor? how will you contact or get the payor to appear in front of a judge?, is there gonna be a warant out for his arrest?"
My FMEP officer says;
"If we decide to do a default hearing we would have the payor served by the sheriff to attend court. If the Payor is served to attend court and does not attend then we may try to have a bench warrant issued for his arrest"
My response:
"Please advice me to which sherrif it goes to, thank you"
FMEP:
"Please note that wherever the order is filed, is where the default hearing documents would be forwarded."
ME:
 'Can you advise me where its going to be, or are you going to send me a copy of all the action taken, results and copies of all papers?
This matter is of great importance to me, there is a limited time to do this, as he is moving this summer. My appology if I seem a little pushy"

FMEP:
"You will need to call or check our website for information on court. There is not guarantee we will have matter in court before the summer as it depends on the availability of the court. Thank you"

Now what, I contact the courts?

No comments:

should canada's laws be changed?

Popular Posts