Monday, February 20, 2012

are you kidding me?

Since November, they(Family Maintenance Enforment Program of BC) gave me hope to have him appear in court for a default hearing, I messaged and bugged them every month, just to be pushed to the next month, only to find out, that now I can have my default hearing, now that they are waiting with the papers only to find out it's hopeless because I don't have a known recent address. Are u kidding me? isn't their job to find him and make him pay, why this loop hole. I bet I can go to BC right now and find him. I  wonder where these laws came from or what idiot made them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FMEP advised they could not find my ex. It took me less than 5 minutes for me to get a new address and place of work. Why am I having to do their job for them? They employ lazy idiots who get suckered in by deadbeat parents. Sure of it.

should canada's laws be changed?

Popular Posts